Round the clock Emergency Unit Headed by Pediatric Intensivist and neonatologist. With fully equipped transport Ambulance and trained nursing team. Our NICU/PICU has the latest equipments for Level – III care.
- Full-time physicians, trained and board certified/eligible in the subspecialty of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Skilled emergency nurses, uniquely trained to care for children
- A child life specialist, who offers expertise in child advocacy and in promoting a family-centered experience
- Emergency social workers, who offer support systems to patients in need
- Patient care advocates, who ensure comfort and the highest satisfaction during the emergency visit
Our patients have access to world-renowned experts in all areas of pediatric subspecialties and the most highly skilled and prominent surgical faculty. Our dedicated pediatric emergency facility provides sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in a nurturing, child-friendly environment. We are uniquely designed for full resuscitation and monitoring of the most complex and critically ill children. Our service promotes a family-centered care plan, and ensures prompt service for children with all degrees of traumatic and medical acuity.
Rapid assessment and treatment of pain is a top priority for each and every patient presenting to our pediatric emergency service. Ongoing quality improvement and staff education for pain management is an essential component of our service.